Clorox® Concentrated Germicidal BleachSupplier: Essendant
89501-620CS 93.38 USD89501-620
Clorox® Concentrated Germicidal Bleach
Cleaning Agents Detergents and Surface Cleansers
Clorox® germicidal bleach, with a concentration level of 8.25%, cleans, disinfects and deodorizes a variety of surfaces.
- For use on ceramics, cement/concrete, enamel, fabric, glass, laminate, metal, plastic
- Cleans bacteria, fungus, germs, grease, mildew, organic matter, soil, and stains
- From Clorox commercial solutions
- Ergonomically enhanced package makes it is easier to pour, handle and carry
- Suitable for food-contact surfaces
- Regular scent
EPA-registered to kill 39 organisms, including multiple strains of MRSA, Norovirus and three strains of influenza. Clorox® Germicidal Bleach kills Clostridium difficile spores in five minutes on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. Suitable for food-contact surfaces, Clorox® Germicidal Bleach kills salmonella, E.coli and listeria. With the higher concentration level, dosage requirements for general disinfection are cut in half, providing better value and a smaller, easier to handle bottle. Germicidal bleach is ideal for use in busy healthcare environments, offices, schools and other commercial facilities.