|Antigen Symbol||VEGF R2/KDR/Flk-1|
|Antigen Name||Kinase insert Domain receptor|
|Reactivity||Human, Mouse||Mouse, Human|
|Antigen Synonyms||VEGFR-2, kinase insert domain receptor (a type III receptor tyrosine kinase), Kinase insert domain receptor, VEGFR, Protein-tyrosine kinase receptor flk-1, CD309 antigen, EC 2.7.10, soluble VEGFR2, FLK-1, VEGFR2, Fetal liver kinase 1, vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2, fetal liver kinase-1, FLK1tyrosine kinase growth factor receptor, CD309, EC 184.108.40.206||EC 220.127.116.11, soluble VEGFR2, EC 2.7.10, FLK1tyrosine kinase growth factor receptor, fetal liver kinase-1, VEGFR, CD309, vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2, kinase insert domain receptor (a type III receptor tyrosine kinase), Fetal liver kinase 1, CD309 antigen, Protein-tyrosine kinase receptor flk-1, VEGFR2, Kinase insert domain receptor, VEGFR-2, FLK-1|
|Immunogen||A synthetic peptide made to an internal region of the mouse VEGF Receptor 2 protein (between residues 1200-1300). [Swiss-Prot# P35918]|
|Purification||Immunogen affinity purified|
|Storage Buffer||Tris-Glycine and 0.15M NaCl|
|Storage Temperature||Store at 4C. Do not freeze.|
Q and A
Product Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question!
Our specialists will review and respond to your question within 3 business days. If you provided an email address you will receive an email response once the question has been answered.
You may now close this window
Q&A Guidelines & Tips
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
When writing your question or answer, please follow these guidelines:
- Do: Make sure your question is directly related to the product
- Do: Be specific and provide as many details as possible
- Do: Include t he model number (if applicable)
- Do: Write your question in English
All submitted questions and answers are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Condition.s
We reserve the right not to post your question if it contains any of the following
- Any information not related to the actual merchandise or topic
- Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements or content
- Email addresses, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors
- Anything that VWR deems to be inappropriate, at VWR discretion
We multiply the savings per unit (in parenthesis) times the total units of the original product.