|Antigen Name||Ubiquitin-like with PHD And Ring Finger Domains 1|
|Antigen Synonyms||ubiquitin-like, EC 6.3.2.-, Ubiquitin-like PHD and RING finger domain-containing protein 1, RING finger protein 106, Inverted CCAAT box-binding protein of 90 kDa, ICBP90NP95, Np95, Nuclear zinc finger protein Np95, Transcription factor ICBP90, FLJ21925, Ubiquitin-like-containing PHD and RING finger domains protein 1, huNp95, RNF106MGC138707, EC 6.3.2, Nuclear protein 95, 1, containing PHD and RING finger domains, hNP95, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase UHRF1, ubiquitin-like with PHD and ring finger domains 1|
|Immunogen||The immunogen recognized by this antibody maps to a region between residue 275 and 325 of human nuclear zinc finger protein Np95 (ubiquitin-like, containing PHD and RING finger domains, 1 ) using the numbering given in entry NP_001041666.1 (GeneID 29128).|
|Purification||Immunogen affinity purified|
|Storage Buffer||TBS and 0.1% BSA|
|Storage Temperature||Store at 4C. Do not freeze.|
Q and A
Product Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question!
Our specialists will review and respond to your question within 3 business days. If you provided an email address you will receive an email response once the question has been answered.
You may now close this window
Q&A Guidelines & Tips
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
When writing your question or answer, please follow these guidelines:
- Do: Make sure your question is directly related to the product
- Do: Be specific and provide as many details as possible
- Do: Include t he model number (if applicable)
- Do: Write your question in English
All submitted questions and answers are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Condition.s
We reserve the right not to post your question if it contains any of the following
- Any information not related to the actual merchandise or topic
- Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements or content
- Email addresses, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors
- Anything that VWR deems to be inappropriate, at VWR discretion
We multiply the savings per unit (in parenthesis) times the total units of the original product.