|Antigen Name||Scavenger Receptor Class B, Member 2|
|Reactivity||Mouse, Human, Bovine, Mustelid, Hamster, Rat, Chinese Hamster||Mustelid, Chinese Hamster, Hamster, Human, Rat, Bovine, Mouse|
|Antigen Synonyms||Scavenger receptor class B member 2,85 kDa lysosomal membrane sialoglycoprotein, LIMPIICD36 antigen-like 2, scavenger receptor class B, HLGP85, SR-BII, CD36 antigen, member 2, thrombospondin receptor)-like 2(lysosomal integral membrane protein II), Lysosome membrane protein II, AMRF, CD36L2LIMP II, LIMP-2,85 kDa lysosomal sialoglycoprotein scavenger receptor class B, LGP85, CD36 antigen (collagen type I receptor, lysosome membrane protein 2||scavenger receptor class B, member 2, LGP85, thrombospondin receptor)-like 2(lysosomal integral membrane protein II), CD36L2LIMP II, lysosome membrane protein 2, CD36 antigen (collagen type I receptor, LIMPIICD36 antigen-like 2, CD36 antigen, Scavenger receptor class B member 2,85 kDa lysosomal membrane sialoglycoprotein, LIMP-2,85 kDa lysosomal sialoglycoprotein scavenger receptor class B, HLGP85, AMRF, SR-BII, Lysosome membrane protein II|
|Immunogen||A peptide containing residues from mouse SR-BII (between residues 400-478) plus an N-terminal cysteine was coupled to KLH. [UniProt# O35114]|
|Storage Buffer||Whole antisera|
|Storage Temperature||Aliquot and store at -20C or -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.|
Q and A
Product Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question!
Our specialists will review and respond to your question within 3 business days. If you provided an email address you will receive an email response once the question has been answered.
You may now close this window
Q&A Guidelines & Tips
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
When writing your question or answer, please follow these guidelines:
- Do: Make sure your question is directly related to the product
- Do: Be specific and provide as many details as possible
- Do: Include t he model number (if applicable)
- Do: Write your question in English
All submitted questions and answers are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Condition.s
We reserve the right not to post your question if it contains any of the following
- Any information not related to the actual merchandise or topic
- Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements or content
- Email addresses, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors
- Anything that VWR deems to be inappropriate, at VWR discretion
We multiply the savings per unit (in parenthesis) times the total units of the original product.