|Antigen Synonyms||putative E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase SH3RF1, SH3 domain containing ring finger 1, Protein POSH, Plenty of SH3s, EC 6.3.2, SH3MD2, EC 6.3.2.-, KIAA1494SH3 multiple domains protein 2, RNF142plenty of SH3 domains, RING finger protein 142, POSHFLJ21602, SH3 multiple domains 2, SH3 domain-containing RING finger protein 1|
|Immunogen||Synthetic peptides corresponding to SH3RF1(SH3 domain containing ring finger 1) The peptide sequence was selected from the middle region of SH3RF1. Peptide sequence LLKLLSGASTKRKPRVSPPASPTLEVELGSAELPLQGAVGPELPPGGGHG.|
|Purification||Immunogen affinity purified|
|Storage Buffer||PBS & 2% Sucrose.|
|Storage Temperature||Store at -20C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.|
Q and A
Product Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question!
Our specialists will review and respond to your question within 3 business days. If you provided an email address you will receive an email response once the question has been answered.
You may now close this window
Q&A Guidelines & Tips
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
When writing your question or answer, please follow these guidelines:
- Do: Make sure your question is directly related to the product
- Do: Be specific and provide as many details as possible
- Do: Include t he model number (if applicable)
- Do: Write your question in English
All submitted questions and answers are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Condition.s
We reserve the right not to post your question if it contains any of the following
- Any information not related to the actual merchandise or topic
- Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements or content
- Email addresses, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors
- Anything that VWR deems to be inappropriate, at VWR discretion
We multiply the savings per unit (in parenthesis) times the total units of the original product.