Fetal Bovine Serum, Regular, USDA Approved, Corning®Supplier: Corning
45000-736EA 1062.38 USD45000-736 45000-734
Fetal Bovine Serum, Regular, USDA Approved, Corning®
FBS is a commonly used cell culture media supplement which helps sustain cell growth and satisfy metabolic requirements.
- Sera is aseptically collected and processed in a cGMP facility
- Each batch of raw serum is screened for endotoxin, residual hemoglobin concentration, and microbiological quality before being used in production
- Batches of raw serum are pooled and continuously mixed prior to filtration to ensure consistent quality throughout the entire lot
- Final lots are tested for endotoxin, hemoglobin, pH, mycoplasma, and growth promotion. Biochemical assays and virus testing are also available upon request
- Regular FBS is sourced from herds in USDA approved countries (ex: Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, etc.)
- Heat-inactivated Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) is heated at 56°C for 30 minutes
- Sterilisation Triple 0.1micron Filtration
Certifications: This FBS is from USDA-approved countries outside of the United States.