Picus® Multichannel Electronic Pipets, SartoriusSupplier: Sartorius
735321 735491 735461 735391 735391 735341 735441 735491 735361 735421 735321 735361 735461 735441 735421 735341
89233-108EA 2591.94 USDCA89233-118 89233-108 89233-118 CA89233-108 CA89233-116 CA89233-106 89233-104 CA89233-114 CA89233-104 89233-114 CA89233-112 89233-106 89233-116 CA89233-110 89233-110 89233-112
Picus® Multichannel Electronic Pipets, Sartorius
Picus® Electronic Pipets are ergonomically designed to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI). Fully electronic operation ensures the maximum accuracy and repeatability of pipetting results.
- Unique lightweight and compact design maximizes user convenience
- Conveniently located, one-touch operating-button
- Feather-light electronic tip ejection help minimize muscle strain
- Electronic piston control and brake ensure accurate, user-independent pipetting results
- Unique plate tracker increases reliability in microwell plate dispensing
- Comprehensive selection of pipetting modes offers a number of different liquid handling tasks quickly and easily
- Universal AC adaptor included (EU, UK, US/JPN, AUS, and CHN plugs)
The electronic brake and piston control system ensures accurate and precise pipetting results, independent of the particular user.
Intuitive user interface provides a choice of five language options: English, French, German, Russian, and Chinese.
By guiding pipetting steps, the unique plate tracker increases reliability in correctly filling microwell plates. The pipet's repetitive blow-out function facilitates dispensing of the very last sample droplets.