Picus® Single Channel Electronic Pipets, SartoriusSupplier: Sartorius
735101 735021 735101 735111 735061 735111 735041 735081 735041 735061 735021 735081
89233-092EA 1577.47 USD89233-092 CA89233-092 89233-094 CA89233-102 89233-100 CA89233-100 89233-102 CA89233-098 89233-096 CA89233-096 89233-098 CA89233-094
Picus® Single Channel Electronic Pipets, Sartorius
Picus® electronic pipets are ergonomically designed to reduce risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI). Fully electronic operation ensures the maximum accuracy and repeatability of pipetting results.
- Unique lightweight and compact design maximizes user convenience
- Conveniently located, one-touch operating-button
- Feather-light electronic tip ejection help minimize muscle strain
- Electronic piston control and brake ensure accurate, user-independent pipetting results
- Unique plate tracker increases reliability in microwell plate dispensing
- Comprehensive selection of pipetting modes offers a number of different liquid handling tasks quickly and easily
- Universal AC adaptor included (EU, UK, US/JPN, AUS, and CHN plugs)
The electronic brake and piston control system ensures accurate and precise pipetting results, independent of the particular user.
Intuitive user interface provides a choice of five language options: English, French, German, Russian, and Chinese.
By guiding pipetting steps, the unique plate tracker increases reliability in correctly filling microwell plates. The pipet's repetitive blow-out function facilitates dispensing of the very last sample droplets.