Provide reliable, durable, and comfortable hand protection during demanding cleanroom applications. Textured fingers enhance grip on components.
- Quality tested according to ASTM, FTMS, and IEST standards
- Provide comfort, protection, and tactile sensitivity
- Yield exceptionally low particle counts
- Highly resistant to permeation
- Recommended for ISO Class 4 (FED-STD-209E Class 10/M2.5) or higher cleanrooms
- Tapered, beaded cuff provides secure fit
Manufactured from a synthetic copolymer of acrylonitrile, butadiene, and methylacrylic acid (components that comply with FDA CFR 21). High tensile strength and strong permeation resistance against a wide variety of solvents, acids, and bases. Non-staining, non-smudging gloves reduce the risk of contamination to parts or components being handled by the user, even during prolonged wear.
Static-dissipative to inhibit harmful static discharge. Silicone-free material minimizes ionic contaminants and nonvolatile residue (NVR) transfer. Contain no natural rubber latex. AQL level of 1.5 for pinholes. For single use.
Certifications: Rigorously tested and manufactured in an ISO Certified facility under stringent process controls to ensure that each product meets exacting quality standards and performs to specification. Lot controlled and validated through independent lab testing.
Ordering information: Double-bagged in sealed polyethylene cleanroom bags (100 per bag, 10 bags per carton liner). Each carton is double-walled. IPA-resistant ink is used on bag and carton labels.