Whatman Anotop Syringe Filters, Whatman products (Cytiva)Supplier: Whatman products (Cytiva)
6809-1012 6809-2024 6809-1002 6809-2022 6809-1012 6809-2012 6809-2012 6809-1022 6809-2022 6809-2002 6809-1022 6809-2024
28138-005PK 608.85 USDCA28138-003 CA28138-019 28138-005 28138-013 28138-003 28138-015 CA28138-015 28138-001 CA28138-013 28138-017 CA28138-001 28138-019
Whatman Anotop Syringe Filters, Whatman products (Cytiva)
Filters Syringe Filters
Whatman Anotop non sterile syringe filters from Cytiva feature an inorganic Anopore membrane in a polypropylene housing.
- Aluminum-based inorganic Anopore membrane available in three pore sizes
- Effective with most organic solvents and aqueous samples
- Low hold-up volume (< 20 μl for Anotop 10) for maximum sample recovery
- Low protein binding filter minimizes protein loss
- Capillary pore structure with narrow pore-size distribution
Cytiva's business also offers the Anotop syringe filter with glass microfiber prefilter for applications involving difficult-to-filter samples.
The Anotop aluminum-based Anopore membrane is compatible with most organic solvents and aqueous samples. Aluminum-based membranes are inorganic, designed for chemical inertness and functionality in a wide range of temperatures. This syringe filter is commonly used in sample preparation for analytical instrumentation.
Unlike most organic membranes, the aluminum Anopore membrane has highly defined capillary pore structures and narrow pore-size distribution. This structure enables a high level of consistency in particle retention.