Matrix® Series Safety Face Shields, MCR SafetySupplier: MCR Safety
483000 4830440 12F483000 494400 12F494700 486400 487400 48205400 485400 494800 494700 12F487400 482000
10769-732CS 726.86 USD10769-732 14223-023 89011-779 CA89011-779 CA89011-774 14230-968 89011-771 89065-224 89065-226 CA89065-224 89011-775 89011-773 89065-222
Matrix® Series Safety Face Shields, MCR Safety
Face shield crowns are molded from high-strength, lightweight polycarbonate and offer excellent impact, heat, and chemical resistance.
- Molded from high-strength, lightweight polycarbonate for excellent impact, heat, and chemical resistance
- Ratchet suspension allows quick adjustment to correct size
- Leatherette sweatband cushions head and absorbs sweat
- Swivel-locking window attachment simplifies window replacement
- Double Matrix™ face shield includes double-crown for complete coverage of the face and neck
Matrix® face shield crowns feature adjustable floating ratchet-type suspensions and swivel-locking window attachments for quick and easy window replacement. The Matrix II® is an economical alternative to the standard Matrix® design. Also molded from polycarbonate, it features adjustable snap-lock suspension and sponge-type headband cushioning. The Double Matrix® face shield includes a double-crown that offers complete coverage for the face and neck, with adjustable ratchet-style suspension. The crown with cap attachment accessory allows for simple connection to slotted hard hats.
Certifications: Meets ANSI Z87+ Standards
Ordering information: Windows must be ordered separately.