|Controls||Control Slides: Zone 1 - Vero cell line, a continuous monkey kidney cell line. Zone shows typical results for genetically stable adherent cells demonstrating uniform nuclear staining with little extranuclear staining. Zone 2 - Vero cell line co-cultivated with Mycoplasma hyorhinis represents the ideal picture of a cytoadsorbing pleomorphic mycoplasma contaminating a stable continuous cell line. Zone 3 - Mouse-mouse hybridoma, an example of a genetically unstable nonadherent cell line, demonstrates the pleomorphism of nuclear structure and extranuclear staining often observed with hybridomas, tumor-derived cell lines and/or cells growing under non-optimal conditions. Zone 4 - Mouse-mouse hybridoma co-cultivated with Acholeplasma laidlawii represents the more frequently encountered situation of having to discern normal nuclear and extranuclear staining from contamination with a pleomorphic, non-cytoadsorbing mycoplasmal species.|
1. Hoechst Stain (0.5 μg/mL) 10 mL
2. 10X HBSS without Phenol Red and Sodium Bicarbonate 10 mL
3. Mounting Medium 10 mL
4. Fixed Control Slide 5/pk
|Materials Required (Not Supplied)||
1. Sterile distilled water for dilution of 10X HBSS.
2. Incubator (37 °C)
4. Various glassware
5. Fluorescent microscope
6. Carnoy's fixative or 1 part glacial acetic acid to 3 parts absolute methanol.
Q and A
Product Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question!
Our specialists will review and respond to your question within 3 business days. If you provided an email address you will receive an email response once the question has been answered.
You may now close this window
Q&A Guidelines & Tips
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
When writing your question or answer, please follow these guidelines:
- Do: Make sure your question is directly related to the product
- Do: Be specific and provide as many details as possible
- Do: Include t he model number (if applicable)
- Do: Write your question in English
All submitted questions and answers are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Condition.s
We reserve the right not to post your question if it contains any of the following
- Any information not related to the actual merchandise or topic
- Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements or content
- Email addresses, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors
- Anything that VWR deems to be inappropriate, at VWR discretion
We multiply the savings per unit (in parenthesis) times the total units of the original product.