VWR® Traceable® Three-Channel Alarm TimerSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
62344-600EA 130.62 USD62344-600
VWR® Traceable® Three-Channel Alarm Timer
Timers Digital Timers
Time three separate lab operations simultaneously with this unit that also serves as a stopwatch and a time-of-day clock.
- Perfect unit for repetitive tests
- Triple display shows three different times at once
- Tests can be started individually or simultaneously
- Rugged, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case
- Timing capacity to 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds with a 1-second resolution
Channels may be started individually or simultaneously
Adjustable alarm volume allows for use in either a noisy or quiet environment. Alarm may be set to silence automatically after one minute or to sound continuously until turned off. The LCD digits are 9.5 mm (³/₈") high and the display returns to the previously programmed time at the touch of a button. Quartz crystal accuracy is 0.001%.
Certifications: A serial numbered certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Ordering information: Supplied with a one-year, AAA alkaline battery.