VWR® CryovialsSupplier: Avantor
523280-Y1 5231921 523280-R1 5230311 5230211 5231871 5231931 5233311 5231841 5233151 5233331 5231881 5233321 5233161 523280-G1 5231811 5231891 5233131 523280-BL1 5233171 5233141 5230111 5231831 5231821 5231941 8831921
VWRI210-000008CS 223.48 USDVWRI210-000008 VWRI210-000009 VWRI210-000004 VWRI210-000026 VWRI210-000005 VWRI210-000027 VWRI210-000006 VWRI210-000028 VWRI210-000029 VWRI210-000007 VWRI210-000001 VWRI210-000002 VWRI210-000003 VWRI210-000020 VWRI210-000021 VWRI210-000019 VWRI210-000015 VWRI210-000016 VWRI210-000017 VWRI210-000018 VWRI210-000011 VWRI210-000012 VWRI210-000013 VWRI210-000014 VWRI210-000030 VWRI210-000010
Designed for freezing samples in all cryopreservation applications, these vials feature an internal thread with washer, external thread. The caps and vials are made from the same batch of materials to ensure equal dilation coefficient, resulting in optimum sealing characteristics.
- Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures down to –196 °C
- Manufactured in cleanroom environment (Class 10,000)
- Free of RNase, DNase and pyrogens
- White graduations, write on area on vial for easy marking
- Internal vials have a washer for a secure seal
- 2D coded vial available in 2 ml self-standing
- Vials may be colour coded with inserts
- Sterile (gamma irradiated)
Self standing/starfoot/round bottom vial option for user to choose based on the application.
Cryocoder/cap inserts are available in multiple color options: Violet, white, blue, orange, lilac, red, tan, yellow, green, grey, pink, assorted (five colors).
Certifications: US FDA 21CRF, USP CLASS VI compliant Resin.
Caution: Store cryogenic vials only in the vapour phase above the liquefied gas. Always use appropriate safety equipment when removing vials from cryogenic storage.