Bioquell Biological IndicatorsSupplier: Bioquell
76635-442CS 2064 USD76635-442
Bioquell Biological Indicators
Bioquell offers different indicators to help you to verify bio-decontamination cycle completion and effectiveness. Biological indicators (BI) can help you verify that a bio-decontamination has achieved the expected efficacy.
- Geobacillus stearothermophilus specifically recommended for hydrogen peroxide vapour bio-decontamination
- Each batch is independently enumerated, D-value tested, and undergoes species identification to ensure total customer confidence
- A minimum of 1.0 x 10^6 spores are inoculated on each carrier disc
- Specially-designed disc and rigorous manufacturing process to help ensure low risk of false positives
- Enclosed in high porosity Tyvek pouch enabling rapid hydrogen peroxide vapor penetration through to the disc
- Easy to handle pouches ideal for quick hanging of the BIs
- Consistent results ensuring a 6-log sporicidal kill is accurately achieved
The Bioquell Biological Indicator (BI) is specifically designed for Ecolab’s Bioquell hydrogen peroxide vapor process. Each BI is inoculated with 6-log Geobacillus stearothermophilus ATCC 12980 endospores to provide assurance that a 6-log sporicidal kill is achieved on every bio-decontamination cycle. These spores are selected due to their resistance to many different bio-decontamination processes, including hydrogen peroxide vapor. Every Bioquell BI is manufactured by Bioquell to ensure the highest level of consistency and reliability.