Transwell® Clear Inserts, Polyester (PET) MembraneSupplier: Corning
3462 3470 3450 3464 3452 3460 3472
29442-080CS 370 USD29442-080 29442-078 29442-076 29442-084 29442-074 29442-082 89235-020
Transwell® Clear Inserts, Polyester (PET) Membrane
Microplates Insert Plates and Inserts
Permeable supports, also known as cell culture inserts, are an essential tool for the study of both anchorage-dependent and independent cell lines.
- w Produce a cell culture environment that closely resembles an in vivo state
- Co-culture cells with or without cell-to-cell contact
- Design a diversity of experiments using various pore sizes, membrane types, and coatings 10 µm transparent membrane
- Treated for optimal cell attachment
- Excellent visibility under phase contrast microscopy
- Supplied in multiple well plates
Allow polarized cells to carry out metabolic activities in a more natural manner because the cells feed both apically and basolaterally.