Orion™ Lab Star PH111 pH/mV Bench Meters, Thermo ScientificSupplier: Thermo Scientific
LSTAR1118 LSTAR1117 LSTAR1116 LSTAR1115 LSTAR1110
76557-412EA 1021.25 USD76557-412 76557-424 76557-402 76557-408 76557-416
Orion™ Lab Star PH111 pH/mV Bench Meters, Thermo Scientific
Electrochemical Meters pH and Multi-Parameter Meters
Measure pH or ORP simultaneously with mV and temperature using the Orion™ Lab Star PH111 pH/mV bench meter. To enable comprehensive measurement capabilities, measure pH in a range of -2.000 to 18.000 pH, measure ORP in a range of -2000.0 to +2000.0 mV and measure temperature in a range of -5.0 to 105.0 °C or 23.0 to 221.0 °F.
- Budget-friendly pH meter for simplified pH testing and ORP testing
- Large 5” backlit display makes viewing measurements easy
- Small meter footprint saves valuable bench space in your lab
- Date and time stamped logs support GLP compliance
- View active calibration logs with date and time to help ensure accuracy
- 500-point log with date and time to track critical data
- Output data and calibration logs to a printer or computer for long-term data storage
- Stabilizing and ready indicators identify when measurements are complete
- Large 5” display with backlight to improve ease of viewing and recording measurements
- Large primary pH or ORP measurement shown simultaneously with mV and temperature measurements
- Durable membrane keypad to support rugged lab use and disinfection needs
- Small footprint to save bench space
- IP54 rated housing protects meter against spills, splashes and dust intrusion
- Export data to computer or printer for long-term data storage
- Slope display
- Time and date
- Optional sleep mode
- Up to ±250 mV and ±5 ºC offset adjustments
- Continuous, auto-read, and timed read types
- Calibration log for active pH, ORP, temperature with time and date
- Self-test, automatic with startup
Featuring a large, backlit display for easy viewability and small footprint to save bench space, this pH meter is an ideal option for simplified, budget-friendly lab testing. Use the onscreen stabilizing and ready indicators to help identify when pH meter and ORP meter readings are complete. The pH electrode condition icon helps ensure reliable electrode performance throughout your testing.
View active pH, ORP and temperature calibration logs with date and time stamp to ensure accurate, reproducible measurements. Record key measurements using the 500-point data log with date and time stamp. Output data logs and calibration logs to a printer or computer for long-term data storage.
Certifications: CE, cTUVus, FCC Class B, CES-001, KC, RCM.
Ordering information: Three-year waranty.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...