Captiva Filter Cartridges, Agilent TechnologiesSupplier: Agilent Technologies
A5307045 A5300263 A5307045 A500401000 A5300263 A500401000
AGA500401000PK 286 USDAGA500401000 CAAGA5307045 CAAGA500401000 CAAGA5300263 AGA5307045 AGA5300263
Captiva Filter Cartridges, Agilent Technologies
Filters Filter Cartridges
Captiva dual-depth filtration media removes precipitated proteins and prevents HPLC column clogging.
- Standard SPE format; ideal for LC/MS samples
- Avoid sample transfer problems ;Protect HPLC columns from clogging to reduce instrument downtime
- Clean and clear filtrates offer improved sensitivity
- High analyte recovery with simple robust methods allows faster method development
- Rigorous quality control eliminates nonspecific binding
- Fast and reliable processing improves productivity
Captiva filtration plates and cartridges completely remove precipitated proteins and strongly protect against HPLC column clogging. Captiva 96-well filter plates, available in 0.2 and 0.45 µm pore sizes, are ideal for preparing precipitated protein samples for LC/MS. Captiva 10 and 20 µm glass fiber filter plates are perfect for automated systems and for clarifying particle-laden samples.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...