DST (Disuccinimidyl tartrate), Pierce™Supplier: LIFE TECHNOLOGIES MS
Thermo Scientific Pierce DST, also called disuccinimidyl tartrate, is a water-soluble crosslinker that contains amine-reactive NHS ester ends around a 4-atom spacer arm, whose central diol can be cleaved by periodate oxidation.
- Reactive groups: NHS ester (both ends)
- Reactive towards: amino groups (primary amines)
- Soluble in DMSO or DMF at a concentration of ∼10 mM (3 mg/mL)
- Cleavable by sodium meta-periodate (Part No. 20504)
- Ideal for applications in which crosslink cleavability is desired without disturbing protein disulfide bonds
Caution: For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
MW: 344.231 g/mol
Storage Temperature: Refrigerator
CAS Number: 77658-91-4
Specification Test Results
|Labeling Method||Chemical Labeling|
|Reactive Moiety||NHS Ester|