Masterflex® L/S® PTFE-Diaphragm Pump System, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
77915-10 77915-10 77915-10 77915-10 77915-10 77915-10 77915-10 77915-10 77915-10
MFLX77915-10-EUCS 0 USDMFLX77915-10-EU MFLX77915-10-IL MFLX77915-10-AU MFLX77915-10-CH MFLX77915-10-IN MFLX77915-10 MFLX77915-10-UK MFLX77915-10-DK MFLX77915-10-IT
Masterflex® L/S® PTFE-Diaphragm Pump System, Avantor®
Pumps Solenoid/Electronic Diaphragm Pumps
Ideal for chemical feed/metering and applications requiring high-purity, high-pressure or both.
- Flow range 80 to 800 ml/min—flow rate depends on drive rpm and tubing size
- PTFE wetted parts help maintain fluid purity
- Pump through filters or into pressurized system
- Check valve on inlet side of pump holds prime for up to two hours when pump is off
- Unique geometry minimizes fluid churning and dead volume for high metering accuracy without reagent contamination
- Accurate and repeatable settings with 3-digit LED display of rpm
- Maximize processes in a minimal footprint by stacking splash-resistant, IP33-rated drives
- Two ways to control speed, direction, and start/stop—use either the membrane keypad or remote-control capabilities
These L/S® precision variable-speed console drives offer precise ±0.25% speed control for accurate flow regulation. The large LED display and LED indicators confirm motor rpm and motor direction at a glance. The complete pump systems include all you need to start pumping.
Delivery information: Includes pTFE-diaphragm pump head 07090-42, 12 ft (3.6-m) of PTFE tubing (1/4" ID x 3/8" OD), L/S drive 07528-10, two PFA pipe adapters (1/4" NPT(F) x 3/8" OD), foot valve, mounting tools, and coupling hardware.