Masterflex® L/S® Multichannel Cartridge Pump Head with Reduced Pulsation, 4-Channel, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
MFLX07519-20CS 516 USDMFLX07519-20
Masterflex® L/S® Multichannel Cartridge Pump Head with Reduced Pulsation, 4-Channel, Avantor®
Pumps Pump Heads Peristaltic Pump Heads
Synchronous, low-pulsation flow from multiple channels.
- Cartridges snap in and out for fast tubing changes—no need to remove pump head from the drive
- Improved retainer design holds tubing securely in place
- Flow rate 0.00006 to 85 ml/min with microbore 2-stop tubing—flow rate depends on drive rpm, cartridge, and tubing size
- Accepts up to 4 large cartridges
- Require drives with a minimum of 1⁄10 hp and a maximum of 250 rpm
- Constructed with 8 Rulon® rollers, stainless steel rotor, and PSF ends
Each pump head system is composed of a heavy-duty pump head, cartridges, and tubing—each optimal preset tubing retention (order cartridges separately). They feature stainless steel rotors, Rulon® rollers, and PSF ends. Occlusion is offset, tangential, and adjustable. For small cartridges, optimum retention is preset—simply load tubing and start pumping. Recommended for use with small cartridge 07519-85 and microbore 2-stop tubing sizes.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...