Masterflex® Peristaltic Injector Pumps, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
A1N30E-7T A1N00V-4T A1N30V-4T A1N30E-4T A1N20E-6T A1N10V-7T A1N00E-4T A1N30V-7T A1N20V-6T
MFLX74200-00EA 832.29 USDMFLX74200-00 MFLX74201-00 MFLX74200-10 MFLX74200-40 MFLX74201-30 MFLX74201-40 MFLX74201-10 MFLX74200-20 MFLX74201-20
Masterflex® Peristaltic Injector Pumps, Avantor®
Pumps Peristaltic Pumps
A cost-effective pump for pressure injection and chemical feed applications.
- Flow rates from 6 to 250 ml/min
- Valox® housing and tamper-resistant control cover
- High-pressure pumps are self priming
- Digital keypad with LED confirms pump settings and operation
- Built-in indicator alerts you when it is time to change tubing
With no internal check valves, these peristaltic pumps are not prone to clogging or fouling—ideal in applications with tough-to-handle solutions. Pump tubing assemblies last up to 1000 hours and take only minutes to change.
Delivery information: Includes two Norprene® tubing assemblies, five feet of 3/8” OD vinyl suction tubing, five feet of 3/8” OD polyethylene discharge tubing, intake strainer with weight, and injector fitting with check valve.