Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, Flexible Vinyl, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
ABH02002 ABH00062 ABH02029 ABH02036 ABH02028 ABH00071 ABH02053 ABH02023 ABH02022 ABH02007 ABH02038 ABH02027 ABH02019 ABH02045 ABH02037 ABH02012 ABH02032 ABH02046 ABH02017 ABH02018 ABH02014
MFLX96480-14EA 87.21 USDMFLX96480-14 MFLX96480-03 MFLX96480-15 MFLX96480-04 MFLX96480-01 MFLX96480-12 MFLX96480-13 MFLX96480-02 MFLX96480-10 MFLX96480-21 MFLX96480-00 MFLX96480-11 MFLX96480-09 MFLX96480-18 MFLX96480-07 MFLX96480-19 MFLX96480-08 MFLX96480-16 MFLX96480-05 MFLX96480-06 MFLX96480-17
Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, Flexible Vinyl, Avantor®
Tubing Transfer Tubing
Ideal for general-purpose applications.
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
A good general-purpose tubing material, vinyl tubing (also known as PVC tubing) offers good chemical resistance. Its transparency allows easy visual identification of flow through the tube. This vinyl tubing's good abrasion resistance means you can use it in a laboratory, on a shop floor, or on a production bench. Vinyl tubing can be used within the temperature range of -45 to 180 °F (-43 to 82 °C).