Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, Coiled FEP, 24" Relaxed, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
MFLX95821-05EA 472.25 USDMFLX95821-05 MFLX95821-03
Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, Coiled FEP, 24" Relaxed, Avantor®
Tubing Transfer Tubing
Retracts for easier handling.
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Our retractable coil FEP tubing offers the chemical inertness of our standard FEP tubing combined with the flexibility of a coil. FEP tubing has excellent heat resistance, a low coefficient of friction, and won't deteriorate with age. Tubing withstands temperatures from -454 to 400 °F (-270 to 205 °C); and can be sterilized by autoclave, with ethylene oxide, or by using dry heat. Choose the size and length that best fits your application. Use tubing with compression fittings.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...