Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, Polyimide, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
CODE 135-I X 12" CODE 049-I X 12" CODE 120-I X 12" CODE 360-II X 12" CODE 250-I X 12" CODE 710-II X 12" CODE 575-II X 12" CODE 075-I X 12" CODE 320-I X 12" CODE 500-II X 12" CODE 445-II X 12" CODE 340-II X 12" CODE 195-I X 12" CODE 395-II X 12"
MFLX95820-07EA 51.45 USDMFLX95820-07 MFLX95820-06 MFLX95820-05 MFLX95820-04 MFLX95820-03 MFLX95820-02 MFLX95820-13 MFLX95820-12 MFLX95820-01 MFLX95820-00 MFLX95820-11 MFLX95820-10 MFLX95820-09 MFLX95820-08
Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, Polyimide, Avantor®
Tubing Transfer Tubing
Provides excellent temperature stability.
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
The tubing is ideal for use as an electrical and thermal insulator, for fluid and gas delivery, or as a tough sheath for glass fibers. It offers excellent chemical, heat, radiation, and abrasion resistance and high dielectric strength. Resin meets USP Class VI requirements and NEMA standards. The tube has a temperature range of –418 to 896 °F (–250 to 480 °C). Can be sterilized with autoclave, ethylene oxide or gamma irradiation.