Masterflex® I/P® Precision Pump Tubing, Peroxide-Cured Silicone, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
96400-82 96400-73 96400-26
MFLX96400-82EA 365.75 USDMFLX96400-82 MFLX96400-73 MFLX96400-26
Masterflex® I/P® Precision Pump Tubing, Peroxide-Cured Silicone, Avantor®
Tubing Peristaltic Pump Tubing
Reduce the risk of particulate entrapment with smooth inner surface.
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance/pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy, and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory Approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Economical tubing with a longer tubing life
Masterflex® peroxide-cured silicone High-Performance Precision pump tubing features greater physical compression capability with a longer pumping life compared to platinum-cured silicone tubing. Translucent tubing is made with no additives or plasticizers and makes for easy flow monitoring. Ideal for general-purpose, biotech, and food and beverage applications, this tubing complies with USP Class VI, FDA, and 3-A standards.
For custom tubing lengths and configurations, please contact us. We can provide the tubing type, length, and quantity you need.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...