Masterflex® L/S® Variable-Speed Economy Modular Drives, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
7559-05 7559-00 7559-15 7559-05 7559-05 7559-05 7559-05 7559-15 7559-15 7559-15 7559-15 7559-05 7559-05 07559-00 7559-15 7559-05 07559-10 7559-05 7559-10 7559-15 7559-15 7559-15
MFLX07559-10-USSEA 1230 USDMFLX07559-10-USS MFLX07559-05-IT MFLX07559-00-USS MFLX07559-05-UK MFLX07559-15-IL MFLX07559-05-AU MFLX07559-15-CH MFLX07559-15-IN MFLX07559-05-EU MFLX07559-10 MFLX07559-00 MFLX07559-15-IT MFLX07559-15 MFLX07559-05 MFLX07559-15-DK MFLX07559-05-DK MFLX07559-15-AU MFLX07559-05-IN MFLX07559-15-UK MFLX07559-05-CH MFLX07559-15-EU MFLX07559-05-IL
Masterflex® L/S® Variable-Speed Economy Modular Drives, Avantor®
Pumps Pump Drives Peristaltic Pump Drives
Versatile variable-speed drive with a wide flow range and simple controls.
- Flow rate 0.06 to 3400 ml/min with L/S tubing—flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, and tubing size
- Simple operation with single-turn speed control
- Separate motor and controller are connected via a 6-ft (1.9 m) cable — place components where convenient or where space allows
- Single-turn speed control and on/off switch with green power indicator — maintain speed setting while turning pump on/off
- The 1/10-hp reversible motor has soft start and back EMF for ±2% speed control
- Painted steel housing is IP33 rated for protection from vertically falling water
A perfect upgrade from a fixed-speed drive, these variable-speed drives offer a wider rpm range, ±2% speed regulation, and ETL and CE listings. For added versatility, drives accept all L/S pump heads.
Delivery information: Includes 6-ft (1.8-m) line cord; 115 VAC: U.S. standard plug; 230 VAC: IEC 320/CEE22 socket—pumps are shipped with cord/plug set specific to destination country.