Small footprint digital drive delivers accurate low flow over a wide range.
- Digital interface with graphical LCD shows pump performance and operating mode—continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, or volume dispense
- Remote control available using analog communication—voltage, current and contact closure
- Icon driven menu allows quick, user-friendly for programming and operation
- Dispense by Volume in ml (0.00013 to 43 mL), L, or gal; Copy—1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or Time—time interval of on/off cycles (1 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec per cycle)
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 3000 to 1 turndown ratio
- Pump head accepts continuous lengths of microbore tubing for clean flow paths
This compact peristaltic pump features a durable, stackable ABS housing that is easy to wipe down and keep clean. The Microflex® pump head features three rollers and a wide occlusion angle that prevents fluid backflow up to the rated pressure of the tubing. Self-lubricating thermoplastic polyester rollers are low friction and long wearing for smooth operation and long life.
Delivery information: Includes c/L Microflex pump head and dual-voltage (115/230 VAC) benchtop power supply with IEC320/CEE22 socket. Pump is shipped with cord/plug assembly specific to country of destination.