Masterflex® I/P® Precision Pump Tubing, PharmaPure®, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
AL242864-CP AL242270-CP AL242626-CP
MFLX06435-26EA 252.7 USDMFLX06435-26 MFLX06435-73 MFLX06435-82
Masterflex® I/P® Precision Pump Tubing, PharmaPure®, Avantor®
Tubing Peristaltic Pump Tubing
Ultra-low spallation protects fluid purity – ideal for sensitive and costly fluids.
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance/pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy, and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory Approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Extremely spallation maintains fluid purity and extends the life of filters
Masterflex® PharmaPure® Precision pump tubing has ultra-low spallation and low extractability to protect the purity of samples. This high-performance formulation is nontoxic and nonhemolytic making it ideal for sterile, filtration, and cell media applications. Low extractables and low gas permeability provides a protective barrier to chemicals that damage tubing while maintaining the integrity of your fluid.
For custom tubing lengths and configurations, please contact us. We can provide the tubing type, length, and quantity you need.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...