Masterflex® Eccentric Reducer Fittings, Sanitary Clamp, Straight, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
MFLX31805-01EA 173.85 USDMFLX31805-01 MFLX40619-93
Masterflex® Eccentric Reducer Fittings, Sanitary Clamp, Straight, Avantor®
Maintain sanitary conditions in your processes while decreasing diameter.
- Ideal for general-purpose and single-use applications, to connect tubing with rest of system
- Determine which connector type is needed for your application by contacting free technical application assistance*
- Global market leader in range of materials for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom configuration solutions to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most materials and configurations available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include individuals, packs, and kits for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Meet USP Class VI for pharmaceutical use and FDA, USDA, and 3A standards for food contact
- All fittings are compatible with Tri-Clamp® fittings
- Excellent chemical resistance; low leachable characteristics
Designed with polypropylene the fitting performs more consistently after repeated autoclaving. Clamps and gaskets required for a complete system are sold separately.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...