Masterflex® Ismatec® Pump Tubing, 2-Stop Microbore, Chem-Durance® Bio, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
A055107-EP-CP A055113-EP-CP A055118-EP-CP A055104-EP-CP A055115-EP-CP A055112-EP-CP A055105-EP-CP A055108-EP-CP A055110-EP-CP
MFLX96327-30EA 141.24 USDMFLX96327-30 MFLX96327-42 MFLX96327-34 MFLX96327-24 MFLX96327-36 MFLX96327-14 MFLX96327-48 MFLX96327-26 MFLX96327-18
Masterflex® Ismatec® Pump Tubing, 2-Stop Microbore, Chem-Durance® Bio, Avantor®
Tubing Microbore and Autoanalysis Tubing
Designed for optimal operation in your Ismatec pumps.
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Long service life - Outstanding fatigue resistance due to flexing!
- Suitable for applications using acetone, methyl-ethyl-ketone (MEK), and other highly aggressive chemicals
- Appearance: Opaque
- Temperature: -70 to 52 °C
- Life at 100 rpm: 1000 hrs
The overall length of Chem-Durance Bio 96327 and 96328-series stop tubing is 16" (406 mm). The legacy Ismatec® MHLL stop tubing was 381 mm long. Order extension tubing under "Accessories". For technical assistance selecting tubing formulations and sizes, contact our Application Specialists.