Masterflex® Press-In Plug Fittings, Hose Barb, Straight, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
P0-1-200HDPE P0-2.5-200NK7-MF 10PK P0-4NK (10 PACK) P0-1.5 200NK7-MF 10PK P0-1-200BN P0-3-200NK7-MF 10PK PIP10-1 (10PK) P0-4NK7-MF 10PK P0-2-200PP P0-1-200NK7-MF 10PK P0-2-200BN P0-8NK7-MF 10PK P0-2-200NK7-MF 10PK P0-1-200PP P0-6NK7-MF 10PK P0-2-200HDPE P0-1.5BN
MFLX41519-36EA 17.8 USDMFLX41519-36 MFLX31220-11 MFLX41519-35 MFLX41519-44 MFLX31220-26 MFLX41519-43 MFLX51519-46 MFLX51519-38 MFLX31519-39 MFLX40615-44 MFLX40615-45 MFLX40615-40 MFLX40615-41 MFLX40615-42 MFLX40615-43 MFLX40615-38 MFLX40615-39
Masterflex® Press-In Plug Fittings, Hose Barb, Straight, Avantor®
Protect against contaminants in tubing lines.
- Ideal for general-purpose and single-use applications, to connect tubing with rest of system
- Determine which connector type is needed for your application by contacting free technical application assistance*
- Global market leader in range of materials for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom configuration solutions to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most materials and configurations available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include individuals, packs, and kits for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
Use these barbed press-in-plugs to keep open tubing lines or tubing assemblies free of foreign contaminants and ensure process purity. Plugs are manufactured from 100% virgin materials in a ISO Class 8 (formerly Class 100,000) environment and include full material traceability. Available in PVDF or nylon. All plugs are sterilizable by gamma irradiation; nylon plugs may also be autoclaved.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...