SevenDirect™ SD30 Conductivity Meter, Mettler-ToledoSupplier: Mettler-Toledo
30671551 30671563 30671562
76533-430EA 1635 USD76533-430 76533-452 76533-454
SevenDirect™ SD30 Conductivity Meter, Mettler-Toledo
Electrochemical Meters Conductivity Meters
The conductivity meter SevenDirect™ SD30 provides accurate conductivity measurements for almost any sample across a wide range of applications. The EasyPlace™ electrode arm and protective cover are included with the instrument. The benchtop meter's ease of use, data handling options and robustness make it ideal for all industries.
- Intuitive user interface using 7" touchscreen
- On-screen instructions guide through the calibration process
- EasyPlace™ electrode arm ensures precise placement of the sensor
- Feature a closed connector compartment to prevent corrosion
- A replacable protective cover keeps the instrument safe from dust and spills (IP 54 in-use)
- Instruments support GLP compliance by storing key measurement data
The intuitive user interface of the generous 7" touchscreen facilitates the measurement process by avoiding unnecessary steps and focusing on the most important information. The SevenDirect™ has a guided verification process that provides a straightforward way to check system performance with a clear pass/fail indication. The meter has a replaceable protective cover to keep the instrument safe from dust and spills, even with sensors attached (IP 54 in-use).
Delivery information: The meter-only model includes EasyPlace™ electrode holder, protective cover, Get-Started guide and power supply. The kits also include conductivity sensor InLab 731-ISM and 2×2 conductivity standard sachets (1413 μs/cm and 12.88 ms/cm), in addition to the meter-only standard accessories. Pure H₂O kit includes InLab 741-ISM electrode and 2 conductivity standard sachets (84 μs/cm).
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...