SevenDirect™ SD20 pH Meter, Mettler-ToledoSupplier: Mettler-Toledo
30671560 30671554 30671556 30671555 30671550 30671557 30671558 30671559 30671561
76533-450EA 1810 USD76533-450 76533-440 76533-442 76533-444 76533-446 76533-436 76533-448 76533-438 76533-428
SevenDirect™ SD20 pH Meter, Mettler-Toledo
Electrochemical Meters pH and Multi-Parameter Meters
The pH meter SevenDirect™ SD20 provides accurate pH measurements for almost any sample across a wide range of applications. The EasyPlace™ electrode arm and protective cover are included with the instrument. The benchtop meter's ease of use, data handling options and robustness make it ideal for all industries.
- Intuitive user interface using 7" touchscreen
- On-screen instructions guide through the calibration process
- EasyPlace™ electrode arm ensures precise placement of the sensor
- Feature a closed connector compartment to prevent corrosion
- A replacable protective cover keeps the instrument safe from dust and spills (IP 54 in-use)
- Instruments support GLP compliance by storing key measurement data
The intuitive user interface of the 7" touchscreen facilitates the measurement process by avoiding unnecessary steps and focusing on the most important information. The SevenDirect™ has a guided verification process that provides a straightforward way to check system performance with a clear pass/fail indication. The meter has a replaceable protective cover to keep the instrument safe from dust and spills, even with sensors attached (IP 54 in-use).
Delivery information: The meter-only model includes EasyPlace™ electrode holder, protective cover, Get-Started guide and power supply. The kits also include an InLab sensor and 2 buffer sachets for pH 4.01, 7.00, 9.21 and 10.00, in addition to the meter-only standard accessories.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...