The Wizard™ CompactDry™ Reader 2 Colony Counter, Hardy DiagnosticsSupplier: Hardy Diagnostics
76523-362EA 7950 USD76523-362
The Wizard™ CompactDry™ Reader 2 Colony Counter, Hardy Diagnostics
The Wizard™ CompactDry™ Reader 2 is a fast, easy, and accurate way to read, count, and record your CompactDry™ results. Just flip the switch, select your configuration, insert your CompactDry™ plate(s), select read, and save your results.
- Accurately counts and differentiates up to 150 colonies per plate based on the CompactDry™ type in less than 4 seconds
- Stand alone system, no PC required
- Each unit includes the Hardy Data Receiver Program for file organization and storage
- Accepts individual plates or connected sets of two, three, or four plates so you can keep your dilution series together
- Unit is suited for ambidextrous operation; plates can be scanned from the left or right side
- Easy-to-operate and easy-to-clean, ergonomic with titled color touch screen for seated or standing operations
- Customizable - The unit is factory calibrated but if your samples are unique, the system has an easy-to-use calibration wizard
Digitalized plate images can be saved to USB or exported to the user's LIMS program or included software management program and there are multiple ways to report and enter reading data.
The Wizard™ has selectable modes in the configuration menu designed to read the different types of CompactDry™ plates.