SP Wilmad-LabGlass Explosion Protection Chamber for High-Pressure NMR and EPR, SP IndustriesSupplier: SP Industries
76460-100EA 656.07 USD76460-100
SP Wilmad-LabGlass Explosion Protection Chamber for High-Pressure NMR and EPR, SP Industries
Tubes NMR Tubes
Shields users by preventing debris from projecting sideways should a pressurized NMR or EPR tube fracture or explode.
- Helps prevent injury when performing high-pressure NMR or EPR experiments
- One-size-fits-all design allows for simple set-up with all Varian/Agilent, JEOL, and Bruker spectrometers
- Chamber also shields the user during transport and loading of the sample, unlike blast shields
- Can withstand up to 1000 bar when configured for Bruker systems and 500 bar when configured for Varian/Agilent & JEOL systems
- Leg array can be set to a wide or narrow stance to better fit your spectrometers
The chamber is used by securely suspending the sample during pressurization and in transport from the bench to the spectrometer. Placement over the magnet's upper barrel allows for simple loading of the sample tube while the stopper ensures the lowering strings cannot fall into the spectrometer.
Caution: Not for use with spinning experiments.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...