Hydrogen Generator, Precision Hydrogen Trace 250 GC Carrier Gas, Peak ScientificSupplier: PEAK SCIENTIFIC MS
103549-776EA 17808.42 USD103549-776
Hydrogen Generator, Precision Hydrogen Trace 250 GC Carrier Gas, Peak Scientific
Gas Generators Hydrogen Generators
The Precision Hydrogen Trace 250 generator is designed primarily for GC carrier gas use, and can also be used for detectors, requiring a hydrogen on demand solution for fuel gas such as FID and FPD. One generator is capable of supplying multiple GC instruments.
- Suitable for flame gas and carrier gas at trace detection limits
- 99.99999%* purity
- Internal leak detection with automatic shutdown features
- Proven PEM technology to generate hydrogen safely and reliably
- Regenerative PSA dryers to ensure highest level of purity
- Automatic loading pump as standard
- Maintenance limited to replacing de-ionizer cartridge
- Compact, space-saving modular design
- Creates hydrogen on demand, minimal storage of hydrogen in the system
- Combine multiple units for higher flow requirements
- GC in-oven hydrogen leak detector available as an optional extra
- Peak offers a 3 year cell warranty with this generator as standard
The Precision Hydrogen Trace 250 generator is designed primarily for GC carrier gas use, and can also be used for detectors, requiring a hydrogen on demand solution for fuel gas such as FID and FPD. One generator is capable of supplying multiple GC instruments..
This generator offers a safe, reliable and convenient solution for those using hydrogen for GC carrier gas, producing the highest purity of hydrogen from the Precision Series by utilising a Proton Exchange Membrane to create the hydrogen gas from deionized water, as well as Pressure Swing Absorption and molecular sieve technology to remove moisture content down to trace levels. The Precision Hydrogen Trace generators are also suitable for providing collision gas for ICP-MS.
The Precision Hydrogen Trace 250 generator also comes with many highly robust safety features as standard, allowing for peace of mind in the laboratory and a far safer, dependable and more convenient alternative to cylinder gas
Caution: Based on O₂ content independently verified by National Physical Laboratory, UK
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...