Nitrogen Generator, Solaris XE lab, Peak ScientificSupplier: Peak Scientific
103728-052EA 19010.57 USD103728-052
Nitrogen Generator, Solaris XE lab, Peak Scientific
Gas Generators Nitrogen Generators
PEAK Scientific’s Solaris XE nitrogen generator has been engineered using membrane technology to meet the gas delivery requirements for laboratories using LC-MS/MS or multiple ELSDs.
- Nitrogen up to 35L/min, up to 116 psi and up to 99.5% purity
- Variable outlet flow, pressure and purity
- Compact, stackable* system maximizing the use of valuable laboratory floor or bench space
- Colour indicative LED lighting for easy status awareness
- Manufactured and tested to highest spec in UK, CE/FCC/CSA certified
- Safer and more convenient than pressurized cylinders, dewars or bulk storage
- 12 month on-site comprehensive warranty
- Backed by [Peak Protected] global on premise servicing and technical support
Solaris XE can operate with varying flow rates (up to 35L/min of high purity nitrogen), purity (up to 99.5%) and outlet pressure can be adjusted down from 116 psi, offering a flexible solution for a variety of applications. The Solaris XE has been engineered to provide nitrogen to laboratories that utilize an external source of compressed air, which meets a minimum quality grade of ISO 8573-1:2010 Class 1.4.1, and its compact, space-saving chassis allows it to be placed on a benchtop, mounted on a wall or beneath an instrument taking up minimal space in the laboratory.
Caution: Units stacked on top of Solaris must not exceed 100 kg/220.4 lbs