Menda ESD Safe Wash Bottles, DescoSupplier: Desco Industries
35791 35794 35790 35795 35792 35793
76490-386EA 11.71 USD76490-386 76490-388 76490-394 76490-396 76490-390 76490-392
Menda ESD Safe Wash Bottles, Desco
Bottles Wash Bottles
Menda ESD Safe wash bottles with a swan neck spout are used to hold water for wetting sponges at soldering stations, and to hold cleaning agents or similar liquids.
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) durAstatic® Wash bottles with swan neck spout
- Long lasting dissipative properties
- Rtt: 1×10⁴ to <1×10¹¹ ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.12
- No migratory additives; reduces the chance for contamination from the bottle
- Embossed with ESD protective symbol
- Made in the United States of America
These LDPE wash bottles are embedded with long lasting dissipative properties and are available in yellow, 8 or 16 ounce bottles. Menda offers non-printed or pre-printed options such as 'DI Water' and 'Isopropanol', as well as custom printing capabilities.