Orum International Trio.Bas™ MULTIFLEX 1+2, Mono/Petri Plate Format, Hardy DiagnosticsSupplier: Hardy Diagnostics
76377-534EA 25129.32 USD76377-534 76377-530
Orum International Trio.Bas™ MULTIFLEX 1+2, Mono/Petri Plate Format, Hardy Diagnostics
Samplers Air Samplers
The Trio.Bas™ instruments utilize the impaction method of air sampling. The air, passing through an aspirating head, impacts onto an appropriate agar plate that collects bacteria or other organic substances possibly present in the sampled area.
- Monitor separate cleanrooms with a single external command unit and two satellites connected to 5 meter long cables
- Use separate culture media at the same time to determine bacterial and fungal counts
- Ideal for use with Isolators or RABS (Restricted Access Barrier Systems)
- 100 or 200 liter per minute formats, contact plate or Petri plate formats available
- Charges via cable, sample up to 70000 liters on a single battery charge
Per USP 797, Volumetric active air sampling of all classified areas using an impaction device must be conducted in each classified area [e.g., ISO Class 5 PEC and ISO Class 7 and 8 room(s)] during dynamic operating conditions at least every 6 months.
Accessories information: For an optional 20 meter cable for satellites, see 103792-976.