Sterilization Wraps, Heavy Duty for Steam EtO or Gamma Irradiation, Blue, Keystone Cleanroom ProductsSupplier: Keystone Cleanroom Products
76471-678CS 449.35 USD76471-678 76486-090
Sterilization Wraps, Heavy Duty for Steam EtO or Gamma Irradiation, Blue, Keystone Cleanroom Products
When secured with autoclave tape or elasticized bands, Keystone Cleanroom Product’s Blue BHD wrappers provide an effective microbial barrier from external sources of contamination.
- Treated to impart water and alcohol repellency
- Sufficient microbial barrier; superior bacterial barrier properties compared to linen
- Sterilisation tapes adhere firmly and remove easily
- Ideal choice for for light trays, small basins and towels
- Resists tearing and punctures
- Does not contain any natural latex rubber
- Processed and packaged in ISO certified cleanrooms
These versatile wraps offer fluid repellency and provide an excellent barrier against airborne bacteria. The soft, drapable non-woven blend of cellulose and polyester is virtually lint-free and helps protect wrapped contents from contamination.
These wraps are wet formed, lightweight non-woven fabric comprised of natural wood pulp and polyester fibers bonded with a resin binder and are designed for steam sterilization; but also compatible with EtO or gamma irradiation.
Certifications: Certificates of Conformance with each shipment.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...