Environmental Express® Oakton® 300 Series pH Smart Handheld Meter Kit, Cole-ParmerSupplier: Cole Parmer
76471-978EA 1267.66 USD76471-978
Environmental Express® Oakton® 300 Series pH Smart Handheld Meter Kit, Cole-Parmer
Electrochemical Meters pH and Multi-Parameter Meters
Smart sensor heads retain calibration and sensor information to optimize time and efficiency.
- Extremely versatile—the meter automatically recognizes which sensors you plug in so you can easily switch parameters whenever you want
- Eliminate downtime with smart sensors that feature built-in calibration and measurement information
- Rugged, waterproof and dustproof housing with an IP 67 rating for use in any environment
- Nonslip ergonomic design is comfortable to use and shock-proof and scratch-resistant
- Easily view measurements with large color graphic TFT-LCD, even in dim lighting or bright outdoor sunlight
- Download and analyze up to 100000 data points easily with micro USB
Get easy-to-read and accurate readings with auto-hold, auto-stable, and real-time measurements with stability indicators. The Environmental Express® Oakton® 300 series multiparameter meters utilize smart sensor technology with sensor heads that feature a built-in digital circuit for automatic sensor recognition. Sensor information including sensor ID, calibration data, and measurement setup is stored in sensor head and viewable on the meter display when sensor is connected.
Sensor heads are easy to connect and disconnect with waterproof push-lock connector. Sensor cartridges (pH and EC) are replaceable for a cost-efficient and environmentally friendly system. Blue LED light on the sensor head functions as a reading stability indicator, flashing until the reading is stable.
Meter stores up to 10000 data sets with date-and-time stamp for accurate and easy analysis. Quickly transfer data from meter to computer seamlessly via USB cable or wirelessly via Wi-Fi.
Easily take measurements and conveniently store meter and electrodes with built-in foldable stand on the back of the meter. Three grooves on the meter serve as electrode holders, to hold up to three electrodes simultaneously.
Delivery information: Includes pH sensor head, pH sensor cartridge, pH buffer set, four AA batteries, wireless SD card, and carrying case.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...