BAS Software allows the transfer of environmental sampling data from a Bluetooth or Data Transfer cable equipped TRIO.BAS™ instrument to and from a Personal Computer. The software allows database management, editing, reporting, and remote control of the instrument.
- Management of users, passwords, and related permissions
- Communication and data transfer between TRIO.BAS™ air samplers
- Collected data cannot be modified according to CFR
- ALCOA compliant
- Permits input of other environmental sampling information e.g: surface, passive air sampling (settling plates), and compressed air/gas sampling
- Upload sample photos when used with the CFU Photo camera 76470-206
The software allows data base management, editing, reporting and remote control of the instrument.
Certifications: ALCOA compliant.
Ordering information: TRIO.BAS™ instrument must be configured with firmware 7.xx.