Oakton® Waterproof PD 450 pH/DO Portable Meters, Cole ParmerSupplier: Cole Parmer
76221-292EA 2116.38 USD76221-292 76221-290
Oakton® Waterproof PD 450 pH/DO Portable Meters, Cole Parmer
Electrochemical Meters pH and Multi-Parameter Meters
Obtain pH and dissolved oxygen readings from one meter.
- Optical DO sensor eliminates costly, tiresome membranes and solutions
- Durable waterproof and dustproof design with IP 67 rating
- Barometric pressure and salinity correction
- Memory for up to 500 data sets with USB or RS232 output to PC
- Built-in stand allows for easy benchtop use
- 500 hours battery life, or optional universal power adapter
The PD 450 meter uses optical measurement technology offering fast response times and long-term stability with minimal maintenance for dissolved oxygen measurements. Plus the automatic temperature compensation (ATC), barometric pressure compensation, and salinity correction further ensure DO measurement accuracy. The large, backlit LCD lets you view pH, mV, % saturation, or mg/L (ppm) simultaneously with temperature.
Rugged, IP 67-rated waterproof housing makes the meter ideal for plant or field testing. Additional features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, hold function, calibration alarm, and battery-life indicator. Perform data logging with manual or timed collection of up to 500 data sets with real-time clock time/date stamp.
Automatic buffer recognition: DIN, NIST, USA, and custom
Ordering information: Order optional data cable for USB or RS232 connectivity to a PC; contact your VWR representative for more information.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...