MAS-NMR rotor bodies are manufactured from the highest quality Zirconia, Kel-F, Torlon® and Vespel® providing the ultimate solution for analysis of solid samples.
- MAS rotors and caps are 100% compatible with most solid state NMR spectrometers
- Thoroughly inspected before and after the precision machining process to ensure there are no material irregularities
- Spin testing is performed to the highest specified spinning speed, assuring performance without overspinning the rotor
- Spinning speeds of up to 12 kHz for 7 mm O.D. rotors
- Some caps are fitted with O-rings for improved sealing
- Zirconia rotor body has a strength of 1000 MPa, greater than Si₃N₄
Note: 'DB' is the abbreviation for Bruker® 'Double Bearing' style rotor. 'BL' is the abbreviation for Bruker® 'Boden Lager' (Bottom Bearing) style rotor.