AcroPrep™ 24-Well Filter Plates, Pall LaboratorySupplier: Pall Laboratory
97027 97016 97052 97016 97058 97026 97051 97026 97061 97057 97055 97030 97060 97029 97017 97035 97048 97049 97047 97033 97034 97050 97062 97059 97031 97036 97017 97054 97027 97053 97032 97056
76360-450PK 392.69 USD76360-450 CA76360-448 76457-266 76360-448 76457-278 76360-446 76457-264 CA76360-446 76457-284 76457-276 76457-272 76457-242 76457-282 76457-240 76360-452 76457-252 76457-258 76457-260 76457-256 76457-248 76457-250 76457-262 76457-286 76457-280 76457-244 76457-254 CA76360-452 76457-270 CA76360-450 76457-268 76457-246 76457-274
AcroPrep™ 24-Well Filter Plates, Pall Laboratory
Microplates Filter Plates
The Acroprep 24-well filter plate utilizes Pall’s proprietary high-performance multi-layer filter media and membranes to offer time savings, strong performance claims and streamlined workflow improvements in a 24-well plate format.
- Intrinsic Acroprep plate and membrane properties minimize sample loss from non-specific binding
- Dual layer clarification plate contains a depth filter plus 0.65/0.2 μm Supor EKV PES membrane and allow clarification of large cellular debris prior to filtration through the 0.65/0.2 μm EKV Supor membrane
- Dual layer clarification plate has reliable recovery of >95% of extra cellular proteins
- Single layer AcroPrep 24-well filter plate contains 0.65/0.2 μm Supor EKV membrane and is designed for applications where a sterile filtrate is required
- The Omega plates will allow faster desalting, diafiltration, concentration, or fractionation of protein and nucleic acid samples
- The Supor Plates have multiple uses, depending on the pore size chosen; they can be used for applications such as resin packing for sample reparation, viral filtration, or genome mapping
- The PE/PP plate offers a large pore size (30 to 40 µm) which is ideal for plant applications or as a cell strainer
The AcroPrep Cell Clarification and Sterile Filtration Plate for Protein Purification Workflows saves time and simplifies workflows by both clarifying and 0.2 μm sterile filtering in a single device and workflow step. With either a vacuum manifold or centrifuge, high density cell cultures (such as CHO or HEK) can be processed resulting in the capture of cells, cell debris and other biological aggregates in the filter media. The plate’s top layer features Pall’s Seitz® depth media and efficiently captures whole cells and cell debris. The lower Supor® EKV layer provides an efficient sterile filtration layer. The combination effortlessly recovers proteins from whole cell cultures of up to 25M+ cells/ml with varying viabilities. Combining the clarification and sterilization step eliminates the need to harvest the cells in a centrifugation step, saving additional time.
The AcroPrep 0.2 μm Supor EKV Filtration Plate for Sterile Filtration Workflows is well suited for high volume (up to 7 ml) plate based sterile filtration needs such as media, reagent, serum or proteins. Compatible with either a vacuum manifold or centrifuge, the 24-well Supor EKV plate features a dual-layer configuration, 0.65 μm membrane integrated with a highly asymmetric 0.2 μm membrane for fast, efficient, and sterilizing grade filtration.