VWR® LTS Compatible Adjustable Volume PipettorsSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
76382-704 76382-700 76335-572 76382-696 76335-748 76335-568 76335-746 76382-698 76335-742 76382-702 76335-744 76335-570 76382-708 76382-694 76382-706
76382-704EA 1417.52 USD76382-704 76382-700 76335-572 76382-696 76335-748 76335-568 76335-746 76382-698 76335-742 76382-702 76335-744 76335-570 76382-708 76382-694 76382-706
VWR® LTS Compatible Adjustable Volume Pipettors
The VWR LTS compatible pipettors reduce ejection force with a unique positive stop technology. This technology along with lighter plunger springs, a durable light weight design, and a comfortable handle design with perfect symmetry makes this the best choice for a lab trying to improve ergonomics.
- Fully compatible with Rainin LTS tips
- Lighter springs give a more comfortable and controlled draw and dispense
- Constructed with durable lightweight materials
- The ejector is cushioned to reduce dynamic stress on your thumb
- Precision piston design produces accurate and precise measurements with low channel to channel variability in multichannel
- Hitting the positive stop ensures that you've made a secure seal on both single and multichannel, no more guessing or reattaching tips
The VWR LTS compatible pipettor will help improve the ergonomics in your lab by reducing the highest force in the pipetting cycle, ejection force. The unique positive stop technology works with LTS compatible pipet tips to produce an accurate measurement using lighter forces.
Certifications: ISO 8655 certified. Calibration certificate included in the box. Unique serial ID number under the finger hook for GLP/GMP compliance.
Caution: Rainin and LTS are a trademark of Mettler-Toledo, Rainin LLC.