SOLXP Explosion Proof Ultrasonic Cleaners, Tovatech LLCSupplier: Tovatech
SOLXP4KIT SOLXP33KIT SOLXP6KIT SOLXP9KIT
76326-646EA 29452.36 USD76326-646 76326-658 76326-650 76326-652
SOLXP Explosion Proof Ultrasonic Cleaners, Tovatech LLC
SOLXP ultrasonic cleaners are designed for safe operation with flammable solvents. All models have NRTL safety certification.
- Safe for use with IPA, acetone, and other flammable solvents
- Class I Division 1 Explosion Proof Electronics
- ETL/Intertek Certification for use in the USA
- Nitrogen auto purge system for fire protection
- Remote electrical panel outside hazardous area
- 40 kHz ultrasonic frequency
- All stainless-steel construction
- Liquid level, over-temperature and nitrogen pressure interlocks
- 120V operation
- 10-year warranty on ultrasonic transducers
High efficiency SOLXP bench top ultrasonic cleaners are safe to use with volatile solvents such as isopropyl alcohol or acetone. The transducer area of the tank is nitrogen purged for fire protection. The system is designed for use in a Class I Division 1 hazardous area. The remote electrical panel with generator is outside the hazardous area. SOLXP includes stainless steel basket, containment pan, and self-closing lid for fire protection. This product requires installation.
Customer supplies: Ventilation system (650 CFM minimum), Nitrogen (5 CFM at 33 psi), Installation.
Certifications: ETL/Intertek NFPA STD 496, UL STD 698A, UL STD 61010-1, UL STD 508A.
Ordering information: Options which need to be ordered separately: Cooling jacket to reduce solvent loss and extend operating time, recirculating chiller for cooling jacket, solvent purification system with air-driven pump to reduce hazardous waste and improve product quality, CSA certification.
Delivery information: Supplied with remote electrical panel, hinged lid, stainless steel basket and containment pan.