KIMBLE® Static Dilution Bottle, DWK Life SciencesSupplier: DWK LIFE SCIENCES INC.
KT591190-2000EA 197.51 USD InStockKT591190-2000
KIMBLE® Static Dilution Bottle, DWK Life Sciences
Bottles Dilution Bottles
The static dilution bottle provides a simple, inexpensive means to prepare, store and use standards of volatile organic compounds.
- A push-pull, color-coded, (green for open, red for closed) mininert valve is supplied for easy use and long lasting performance
- The valve is excellent for sealed tube reactions, long term storage of standards or periodic addition of reactants
- Sample aliquots are withdrawn using a gas-tight syringe
- Septum seal prevents leakage when using a syringe
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass
Standards are prepared by injecting a small quantity of the pure compounds into the bottle and using heat to fully evaporate them. Standards prepared by this method are stable for up to one week.
Certifications: Borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements.