Statshield® Smock Lab Coat with Knitted Cuffs, DescoSupplier: Desco Industries
48888-421EA 109.24 USD48888-421 48888-427
Statshield® Smock Lab Coat with Knitted Cuffs, Desco
Statshield® Smock Lab Coat with Knitted Cuffs are a groundable static control garment system.
- Groundable static control garment system tested per ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 (Rtg < 3.5×10E7 ohms) requirements, per ANSI/ESD STM2.1
- Hip-to-cuff grounding
- Minimum of 9% carbon conductive nylon fibers woven in chainlink design
- Creates Faraday Cage effect around torso and arms
- Panel to panel conductivity
- 2-year/100 launderings limited warranty
- Extended lifetime of garment will maintain its electrical and ESD properties
- Made in the United States of America
Groundable Static Control Garment System allows operators and smock to be bonded or electrically connected to ground to prevent ESD events in ESD protected areas.
Hip-to-cuff grounding grounds operator with no need for a cord to be attached to the operator's wrist. Minimum of 9% carbon conductive nylon fiber woven in a chain link design provide continuous and consistent charge dissipation throughout the lifetime of the smock.